[Coco] Yet another good idea/intention bites the dust - 2nd Try

Ed Orbea ed.orbea at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 23:29:19 EDT 2010

While I have constantly been impressed by the skills and abilities of
members of this list, I am occasionally reminded about the pettiness of it's
members. Another case in point is the CoCo3Tools website. According to the
message posted on the site:

*Sorry guys but I'm closing the site. I think the idea had great potential
but I no longer wish to contribute.

"There's a lot of misspellings everywhere, often unnecessarily, where
spelling checkers are available" Bob Devries

After raising a few community issues I and others had, perhaps becomming a
little too passionate about it, appologizing, wanting to get away from the
negativity, afer all it is just a hobby and hobbies should be fun, sincerely
wishing everyone the best:

"Jason, are you married? If not, you'll probably stay that way. If you are,
how long? If you take this same attitude you won't be married much longer."
Frank Swygert

Maybe my time is better spent working on my spelling and my attitude rather
than trying to create a community service to help others.

I'll still be programming :) *
Thus another good idea/intention is flushed away.....

Ed Orbea