[Coco] An 8-Slot Multi-Pak Design for my Color Computer

Brian random.rodder at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 12:44:41 EDT 2010

Maybe it's just me, but, I could easily use more than 4 slots.
Currently, I've got my MPI loaded with a serial pack, sd drive pack,
hdb-dos pack and a floppy controller.

I still have an O90, S/S cart, The Voice and various ROM packs.
Granted, not all have to be used at once, but, I think a unit that
offers more than 4 slots would come in handy considering the new pack
based hardware that's been developed.

Sent from Brian's iPhone