[Coco] An 8-Slot Multi-Pak Design for my Color Computer

Little John (GIMEchip.com) sales at gimechip.com
Mon Jul 5 14:58:40 EDT 2010

Sure - 4 slots are easy: use 4 rather than 1 of 8 decoders to route CTS* and
SCS* and use a 4 to 1 mux rather than an 8 to 1 to route CART*. That's
pretty much it to make a 4-slot interface. All four slots of my tandy unit
are occupied and I don't even have a cloud-9 SCSI or IDE yet - so I figured
if it can happen to me, perhaps others might have the same situation.
-John