[Coco] Hello from a Coco Newbie...

Michael Kerpan mjkerpan at kerpan.com
Sat Jan 30 11:56:13 EST 2010

Malted's FTP has some great stuff documentation-wise, but it's next to
impossible to find anything on RTSI, especially as everything seems to
be stored in the form of LZH archives rather than disk images! (how do
I get them into the emulator?) I'd also like to find out how to get
NitrOS9 working in a virtual HD image and how to find MultiVue and get
it up and running... Help on getting MESS or VCC to emulate a mouse
would also be useful. Otherwise, I'm rather impressed with the few
things I've been able to try. With it's graphics, it's hard to beleive
that the Coco 3 is an 8 bit machine!

Mike