[Coco] Hello from a Coco Newbie...

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 15:06:12 EST 2010

In the case of RTSI, it was set up long before emulators were available, and
the software uploaded to that site may well have been uploaded from the OS-9
machines themsleves, coco included.

Download MESS. Included in the DL is a programme called WIMGTool. That will
allow you to move files to and from DSK image files.

RTSI has an RSDOS directory tree which has oodles of good stuff, but you
haveto be prepared to search for it.

Likewise Maltedmedia. The software is there.... You just need to search for
it, and be prepared to DL gobs of stuff to get it.

Regards, Bob Devries
Goulburn, NSW, Australia

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975