[Coco] Need a copy of the boot chars for when it fails

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Fri Jan 22 22:08:39 EST 2010

On Friday 22 January 2010, Christopher Hawks wrote:
>Gene Heskett said the following on 01/22/2010 04:40 PM:
>> Greetings;
>>
>> I have a boot disk built that is showing i2xtot*j  and need to decode it
>> to see what is failing.
>
>Gene: (and all)
>
>	Some time back I wrote an article (for the Glenside Newsletter) on the
> boot process and the displayed "messages". It looks like F$Boot is being
> called a few extra times to find the missing module. ( j means E$NEMod -
> Non-Existing Module ). It's all in the article.
>
>	The article is attached with Winders EOL (sorry Gene).

Didn't seem to bother cups or my Brother HL2140 laser when I printed it. ;-)

This is the mini-tome I was looking for, many thanks Chris.  And it looks
like my problems start earlier.  Dumping modules to see whats fubar'd.

Thanks Chris.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Windows: Where do you want to go today?

MacOS: Where do you want to be tomorrow?

Linux: Are you coming or what?

   -- Linux Journal