[Coco] Problems with MESS and no one responds back at their own board so who do I contact for help now?

RJLCyberPunk cyberpunk at prtc.net
Fri Jan 22 21:50:00 EST 2010

I posted about a few problems with MESS in their bulletin board but to no avail so now what? Who can I contact for help on this matter?

The probllems are upgrade related and CoCo sounds related: I recently downloaded the most current version 136 and extracted the zipped files into it's corresponding folder but when I ran MESS it still read version 128!

And even before that the sounds games just don't come out right, the volume is pretty low no matter how much you try to set MESS to raise the volume and again the sounds in quite a few games just don't come out right. In Megabug all the sounds are completely what they should not be...