[Coco] Need a copy of the boot chars for when it fails

Christopher Hawks chawks at dls.net
Fri Jan 22 19:56:36 EST 2010

Gene Heskett said the following on 01/22/2010 04:40 PM:
> Greetings;
>
> I have a boot disk built that is showing i2xtot*j  and need to decode it to
> see what is failing.

Gene: (and all)

	Some time back I wrote an article (for the Glenside Newsletter) on the boot
process and the displayed "messages". It looks like F$Boot is being called a
few extra times to find the missing module. ( j means E$NEMod - Non-Existing
Module ). It's all in the article.

	The article is attached with Winders EOL (sorry Gene).

--
Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft