[Coco] VEFIO and WInfo

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Sat Jan 9 16:51:22 EST 2010

On Sat, Jan 09, 2010 at 11:25:27AM -0600, Joel Ewy wrote:
> >Anybody know where to get WInfo?

> I'm going to answer my own question.  I found a program called show
> (show.ar) on one of my old floppy disks.  This is apparently where WInfo
> comes from.  It is merged with several other modules in a file called
> 'show'.

It should also come merged into VEFIO.

HOWEVER!!!:  If you're running a recent NITROS-9 distro you'll need to
grab the latest source from the nitros CVS tree and rebuild it,
because the device driver it peeks into had its name changed.

If your "mdir" says VTIO you need the new one.  If you have CC3IO
you're OK.

I don't know if there's a binary for it in the CVS tree or not...

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
  -- R.E. Howard