[Coco] Wierdsville

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Sat Feb 27 07:21:42 EST 2010

Gene,

Healthy and buried in work, snow and CoCo tasks, I have a JD4410 with a 54" snowblower on the rear and bucket on the front. Last storm it took 2 1/2hrs to clear the driveway. Drive is a bit over 1/4 mile long. AS you call it, it was beer thirty when that was done.

Serial can be a beast. We have all the tools at work. Nice to have CAN bus, serial analyzer, etc to use. $50k+ units. Maybe it is time to invest in some tools. :)

Trying to stay employed, not an easy task these days. Another pending RIF coming. People running the country have no idea how to really create a sustainable job.

Regards,

Mark