[Coco] Wierdsville

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Fri Feb 26 23:04:29 EST 2010

On Friday 26 February 2010, Mark Marlette wrote:
>Gene,
>
>Sound like it is beer time.......
>Have one for me as well. 12+ hour CoCo day today......Hitting it all
> weekend as well.

I have been at it, fighting with a serial driver on the coco that is randomly
locking up for about 3 weeks now.  Its getting to where it is no longer fun.
And that is when it turns into beer thirty. ;-)

I trust you are also healthy now.  And of course half buried in snow by now,
we're even catching a good load of it here in WV, about 130 miles or so south
of Pittsburgh.  About a foot in the last 29 hours.  But I'm not shoveling it
again till I can shovel it once.  I've already moved well over 3 feet of it
this winter as of last night.  Push comes to shove, I have chains for both
axles of my GMC 3 door 4wd.  So within reason, shoveling first is optional.
;-)

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Q:	What is green and lives in the ocean?
A:	Moby Pickle.