[Coco] Null modem cables?

Frank Swygert farna at att.net
Mon Feb 22 10:56:55 EST 2010

Gene, I don't recall the details, but I think you're right -- the
DTR/CTS either need crossing or connecting together. I seem to recall
three lines all being connected for a cable, but that might be the
bit-banger and not the RS-232 pak. The info for a bit-banger cable is in
my book (Tandy's Little Wonder, d/l from the list site in farna folder),
and that might help.

Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 09:41:01 -0500
From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett at verizon.net>

--