[Coco] Off Topic-Electronic Magazine

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Wed Feb 10 22:06:31 EST 2010

On Wednesday 10 February 2010, briang0671 wrote:
>I can't find the person that asked "What electronic magazines are
>available?". I've searched the last month of e-mail, that's why I ask.
>
>Someone had replied Circuit Cellar. Well, here are two good ones.
>Nuts and Volts (www.nutsvolts.com) and Servo Magazine
>(servomagazine.com). Servo is for robotics.

I've heard of nuts and volts, but not the Servo Magazine, thanks Brian.

>Those of you that do machining, are there magazines that tweak you
> interest? I'm exploring ideas that use the CoCo in non-computer uses. Just
> brain storming.
>Thanks

I think by now we all know George R is running a baby milling machine with
one of his coco's. and of course I used a coco2 in place of a $20k Grass
Valley EDisk on a GVG-300-3A/B production video switcher for about 14 years.

But I don't believe either of us has 'published' about it other than here.

There are, without a doubt, other similar stories if only the perp's wanted
to talk about them.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)