[Coco] Off Topic-Electronic Magazine

paulh96636 at aol.com paulh96636 at aol.com
Wed Feb 10 23:16:20 EST 2010

I was thinking about the likes of Popular Electronics, Radio-Electronics, Electronics Hobbyist,
Electronics Experimenters Handbook, & Modern Electronics, of which I have a few old copies.

Don't know exactly when these publications ceased or if they still publish at times, if not
monthly, which is why I posed the question.  Thanks for the responses.  I'd heard of
Nuts & Volts, but not of Circuit Cellar and Servo Magazine.     -ph