[Coco] Off Topic-Electronic Magazine

briang0671 briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 10 21:52:59 EST 2010

I can't find the person that asked "What electronic magazines are
available?". I've searched the last month of e-mail, that's why I ask.

Someone had replied Circuit Cellar. Well, here are two good ones.
Nuts and Volts (www.nutsvolts.com) and Servo Magazine
(servomagazine.com). Servo is for robotics.

Those of you that do machining, are there magazines that tweak you interest?
I'm exploring ideas that use the CoCo in non-computer uses. Just brain
storming.
Thanks
--

Brian Goers
Glenside Computer Club

"The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man
  who can't read them."--Mark Twain