[Coco] I need copies of unmodified OS-9 disk images

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 19:26:22 EST 2010

I looked at the Pascal link you provided. Most of the links are no good. The
HD image link was still good, so I saved that. The page says that this is
only "Quick Pascal", and you still have to have a copy of the OS-9 Pascal
Development System, RS Ver. 02.00.00 (Cat. 26-3034) .

I have not found that disk image either.

Thanks for the info, Stephen. I am going to look in the archives you listed
and see if I can find the C disk.

Wayne