[Coco] I need copies of unmodified OS-9 disk images

Wed Feb 3 11:46:15 EST 2010

Hi,

The "C" compiler is a bit harder.

FTP directory "/RSDOS/incoming/john collyer/" has a save of an emulator
image, "coco.zip".

In order to get at the compiler disks you must run the emulator.

John added 6309 support to Jeff Vavasour's CoCo3 emulator.

"Coco3_6309_Emulator.zip" is John's emulator.

The "C" compiler is also another file on RTSI, but have forgotten the
location. Just as hard to get at it.

Running John's emulator is quite easy compared to the mess you are in.

It runs best under MSDOS where it was developed, but Windows 98 SE is a good
alternative.

My plans to get this emulator running in a few months are as follows.

I have a FAT32 partition on a old laptop. The main OS will be Windows XP
which is a pain to run MSDOS programs on.

So, when I wish to run the emulator, a floppy boot disk will be used. This
makes it very simple.

SHF