[Coco] C Programming

Ron Bihler rbihler at msn.com
Sat Feb 6 15:59:43 EST 2010

I am wanting to get back into programming on the Coco again.  It's been
some time and I was mostly familiar with B09 and some ASM.  I had
started to get into C at the time, but that was a very long time ago.
In any event I was thinking to take on the challenge and do some work in
C, I have the disk off of RTSI and started to look though them.
Can someone recommend a good site or book to use a tutorial and one that
is close enough to the OS9 C that it is relevant?
It's been so long without use that I am pretty much starting from
scratch on relearning.

Thanks
Ron