[Coco] C Programming

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Sat Feb 6 16:20:04 EST 2010

On Sat, Feb 06, 2010 at 01:59:43PM -0700, Ron Bihler wrote:
> Can someone recommend a good site or book to use a tutorial and one that
> is close enough to the OS9 C that it is relevant?
> It's been so long without use that I am pretty much starting from
> scratch on relearning.

The Old Testament: _The C Programming Language_ by Brian W. Kernighan
and Dennis M. Ritchie, First Edition.  This is exactly (except for a
few ommisions and bugs) the language the compiler supports.

It's out of print, so look for it used.

Also:  The manual for the C compiler itself, and the docs for all the
replacement programs and libraries for it.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
  -- R.E. Howard