[Coco] Retrobright - anyone used it on a coco 2/3?

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 11:35:55 EDT 2010

This is different than just the yellowing due to dirt.  After 20 years
or so the yellowing of the plastic is a chemical reaction, which is
accelerated if exposed to UV.  No amount of detergent is going to
bring it back to normal.

I think the retrobright website actually has a description of why it happens.