[Coco] Retrobright - anyone used it on a coco 2/3?

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 09:54:39 EDT 2010

When I had my CoCo2, CoCo3, and Tandy 2000, which all had the white cases, I
used to get the yellowing off with dishwashing liquid. It worked just fine,
but you have to make sure everything is dry before putting the hardware back
inside the case. I even used this method for cleaning the key buttons (after
removing them from the keyboard, of course). And it didn't require any more
time than the retrobright solution, although it did require more elbow
grease. heh

Wayne