[Coco] Retrobright - anyone used it on a coco 2/3?

Jeremy Michea jmichea at cogeco.ca
Sun Aug 29 19:22:25 EDT 2010

That looks fantastic. Great news. Thanks.

Couple of questions, how many applications did you use of the retrobright gel? Did you leave it in the sun all day or did it take less than a day, longer than a day, etc?

Some people use it like a gel and swab it on with a paintbrush and some soak the whole cover submerged in a tub with the retrobright being more of a liquid than a gel. Which method did you use/prefer?

Thanks for the tip about covering the coco's label on the cover. I was thinking about how I was going to take it off without damaging it but covering it with duct tape would probably work better :)
Thanks

I used that exact recipe on my CoCo 3 and it worked great! I have a
thread on coco3.com with pictures, but here are direct links to the
before and after:

http://a.imageshack.us/img189/8916/beforea.jpg
http://a.imageshack.us/img84/7430/afterm.jpg

Sorry, I took the after shot before I got it reassembled, but it does
give an idea of how the color came out compared to the inside of the
plastic.