[Coco] SRB (c) software Notice

Darren A mechacoco at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 13:29:08 EDT 2010

On 4/19/10, Roger Taylor wrote:
> Dear CoCo community,
>
> It has been brought to my attention numerous times now and in the
> past that no software or games written by Steve Bjork can be
> distributed, and is why I have gone through any archives I've passed
> along and removed any of his old titles.  The wish is that these
> titles die until the rightful owner chooses to do something with
> them.
>
> <snip>
>
> Just now, going
> through the Drive Pak's disk #27, I noticed popcorn.bin and
> analyzer.bin and immediately deleted them.  Luckily, I just added
> that disk recently, and it's on nothing I've sent out.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe Steve Bjork has any
control over Popcorn or any of the other games that were released by
DataSoft.  While he did write (or participate in the writing) of those
games, the rights were not owned by Steve himself (or SRB), and were
actually licensed to Tandy.

Darren