[Coco] SRB (c) software Notice

Steve Bjork 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Mon Apr 19 14:37:57 EDT 2010

Popcorn was created with code that I own copyrights to before I started
working at DataSoft.

It took five years, but I own the copyrights to all Color Computer
software created at DataSoft.

There are other legal issues with some titles like Zaxxon were Sega
still owns the game concept.

Please note the term "licensed" refers to the rights to sell the game
and does not equate to ownership.

Steve Bjork