[Coco] Stories of Internet Connections - was:Color LOGO

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sun Apr 4 12:28:13 EDT 2010

On Sunday 04 April 2010, RJRTTY at aol.com wrote:
>Real men still use dialup.....  :)
>

>Roy

Yeap, and load their own shells for the rifle range too.  I got to counting
up the other day since I had to replace a shot out and key holing 22-250 Ed
Shilen barrel this spring, but transplanted a new Howa heavy SS barreled
action into a chunk of laminated walnut I first carved out 40 some years ago
for a Remington 788 action which itself was on its 2nd barrel, and the
number of barrels I have changed over the years because they were shot out
is now up to 6,  on one factory box of 30-06 shells and 2 boxes of 22-250
ammo.  And 2 shoe boxes full of Lake City '55 mil brass brought back from
the annual doings at Camp Perry by a friend in the guard. Throw in 400 empty
cases for the 22-250, 200 from Herters 40 years ago and 200 Winchesters of
more recent vintage.  And this one has shown the promise of 10 shots in one
ragged hole.  I kind of like that. ;-)

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

When we talk of tomorrow, the gods laugh.