[Coco] Color LOGO

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 19:12:11 EDT 2010

The files have currently been taken down. The ISP doesn't like ftp files
that are not linked to the website in some fashion on shared accounts. This
is NOT spelled out in the TOS I read when I signed up, but, oh well...

In order for the files to remain available, I'll have to create a page for
the download of files. It'll take some time, but, they'll be back.

Ironically (or not), if I paid the cost of a dedicated server, I could do
ftp...

Brian