[Coco] Color LOGO

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Fri Apr 2 18:30:42 EDT 2010

On Fri, Apr 02, 2010 at 05:00:45PM -0400, Aaron Wolfe wrote:

> Maybe you could contribute the files to malted media's archive?  I
> liked your organization better, but it would be nice not to have to
> search two sites anyway.

His ftp site looks like it mostly consists of the unarchived "coco
disks * 2008 * .7z" file on maltedmedia (I'm not sure what the exact
filename is, just that it's too long and has too many spaces :)... I
think in coco/NEWLY-RECIEVED?  It's a HUGE archive that uncompresses
to about 300M of stuff.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA