[Coco] Speech Systems The Voice

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 16:42:46 EDT 2010

Good afternoon everyone,

I picked up a Speech System cart off eBay last week - 'The Voice' is the one
I've got, with the Votrax SC-01, not the 'Super Voice.' Looking thru issues
of the Rainbow, I did not see anywhere the packaged software was actually
named. They listed the add-on software you could buy, they all started with
a 'Talking....'. Does anyone remember the software that was packaged with
it? Does anyone have the software? Does anyone know if the Speech Systems
device would be compatible with the 'Real Talker' software for the 'Real
Talker' cart from Colorware?

Thanks,

Brian