[Coco] Ebay shenanigans

theother_bob theother_bob at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 12 09:52:40 EDT 2009

----- Original Message ----
From: Mark McDougall <msmcdoug at iinet.net.au>
Subject: Re: [Coco] Ebay shenanigans

<snip>
I was given an MC-10 a couple of years ago. I powered it on once to check that it worked, and it sat in my cupboard for another year. Then I saw that someone local-ish was looking for one - so I sent it to them gratis. Hope I didn't do myself out of USD$75! :O :P

Regards,

-- |              Mark McDougall                | "Electrical Engineers do it

I wouldn't worry about that. Last year I read a great quote from SMU's new football coach, and in all my travels as the facts unravel I've found this to be true...

"What you give, you get back. What you keep, you lose." - June Jones