[Coco] Ebay shenanigans

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Thu Sep 10 19:13:53 EDT 2009

Rogelio Perea wrote:

> Just waiting to see where that one goes :-)

 From the Australian movie "The Castle" - "Tell 'em they're dreamin', son!"

I was given an MC-10 a couple of years ago. I powered it on once to check
that it worked, and it sat in my cupboard for another year. Then I saw that
someone local-ish was looking for one - so I sent it to them gratis. Hope I
didn't do myself out of USD$75! :O :P

I've got a nice collection of retro computers but never had any interest in
the MC-10 so it was probably never going to be used by me. I thought it best
to give it to someone that was actually going to get some use out of it.

Regards,