[Coco] Thanks Sean! (Serial-Parrallel Converter)

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 01:57:14 EDT 2009

Glad it worked!

I used that adapter with an Epson LX-800.  One of those classic
tractor-feeds.  And I definitely had to mess with the DIP switches.

I also remember something about an 'Epson emulator' cartridge for
those early HP printers, that apparently made CoCo printing even
better.  It was either mentioned in The Rainbow magazine, or maybe it
was the Princeton mailing list.  I'm sure some others here might
remember more details.

Sean