[Coco] Micro SD CoCo

Stephen Adolph twospruces at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 10:04:02 EDT 2009

I agree with you.
My plans are just to use drivewire to get access to software via the
net.  I like using the old hardware!
I don't think I will ever exceed what I can do with 720k floppies.
I'm looking forward to getting my LCD driver module, so that I can use
my system with a compact high quality display.  I'll start to fiddle
around with assembly at some point.
I upgraded my coco3 with the 63c09, and 512k.  Those are such nice
hardware upgrades.
I wonder if I need the little CPLD upgrade to fix up my GIME?

..Steve