[Coco] Micro SD CoCo

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 21:49:53 EDT 2009

I finally remembered to look at CoCo3.com, so I'm now officially
preordered for Roger's newest toy.

The most important part for me is being able to load stuff onto the
Micro SD card by hooking it up to the PC, since I sold both of my
Multi-Paks last year.

Oh yeah... Will the NitrOS-9 partition work on a stock 6809?  Never
actually ran it, only OS-9 Level 2.

Sean