[Coco] 10 years of Delphi posts (1985-1995)

Lothan lothan at newsguy.com
Sun Oct 4 09:01:10 EDT 2009

I don't think you're inferring this, Art. I distinctly remember the same
order coming down from on top. I don't remember the specific reasons for it,
though. I vaguely recall something about it being easier for new members
since it would reduce the backlog of messages they would have to wade
through to "catch up", but it seems there must have been something more to
it than that.