[Coco] 10 years of Delphi posts (1985-1995)

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sun Oct 4 00:01:55 EDT 2009

Since leaving that message, I recalled that it was Marty Goodman, not Jim
Reed, who was responsible for the Delphi CoCo SIG in its later years.  I've
sent Marty an inquiry as to whether he recalls such deletions.

I wonder if you'd consider including the To and From information in the
listing of message headings.  Since many of those who consult the database,
I expect, will be doing so out of nostalgia rather than seeking CoCo
information, it would be helpful in selecting messages to see who wrote them
and who they were addressed to.  (I realize that you can search for specific
usernames if desired.)  It would also be helpful if the headings included
message numbers, so that if you read something that is a reply to message
64321, you can scan the headings for the other messages on the same subject
to see if that one exists.

Art