[Coco] 10 years of Delphi posts (1985-1995)

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sat Oct 3 22:18:31 EDT 2009

Following up my previous reply, a thought just occurred to me:  If what is
being searched for in compiling the list of the thread is something like
"Mikeyterm (Re: Msg 13277)", then the original message will not be found,
since its heading does not include the "Re:" part.  Is that the way you have
it working now?

Art