[Coco] 10 years of Delphi posts (1985-1995)

Steve Bjork 6809er at bjork-huffman.net
Sat Oct 3 11:34:57 EDT 2009

Roger,
The search is not a very good example of my post. A great number of
posts that use the term of "6809er" in the body that I've never part
of.  Near the top of the list, I never posted as part of both "Kaboom!
For Coco 1/2?" and "The Future" messages.

But you still have the same problem as before, the 100's of posts that
I've made on your website are still lost.  I only count 5 post that been
recovered.  As the caretaker of the information, you should spend more
time repairing YOUR database before adding others.

Steve