[Coco] In light of removal of the CoCo Forums I volunteer to create one in a public domaiin

RJLCyberPunk cyberpunk at prtc.net
Sat Oct 3 11:55:15 EDT 2009

There are pretty good public forum hosting domains out there and given the
fact that we no longer have a board for the comunity at large I'm more than
willing to create one to fill the void, For some reason such public domains
seem more resilient to attacks than those one has to pay for in the first
place. So if  anyone is interestesd in recreating a board for our beloved
CoCo community please let me know...