[Coco] CoCoNet status

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Tue Nov 10 22:51:21 EST 2009

In a message dated 11/10/2009 7:50:18 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
operator at coco3.com writes:

>I've also targeted the 6809 embedded users who want to take an
>otherwise junk CoCo 1, 2, or 3 board, plug in a pak and turn the
>board into a super smart embedded computer.  All those ports on the
>back would be wide-open for the real world, with a mini pak
>containing NitrOS-9 and hundreds of floppy and hard drives on a
>pinky-nail sized memory card.  Data logging would be the simplest  use
>that comes to mind.  Robotics is a more creative  idea.

>--
>~ Roger Taylor

NOW you are talking.    I want to get one of those
"spider" type robot walkers and make a "replicator"
type robot to wander around the floor of the next
cocofest controlled by a coco over a wireless
connection or maybe carried piggy back on the
robot.......Damn, I wish I had more time.

Roy