[Coco] CoCoNet status

Tom Seagrove tjseagrove at writeme.com
Sun Nov 8 20:06:28 EST 2009

I bought one of Chris Hawkes Slot Pak III's at the Atlanta Fest in Fall
1990.  It had 3 slots and was all in a floppy case so not at all big.  Maybe
Chris still has schematics or could whip up a few...  :)

I still have mine and it may get some use here in the near future as long as
I can find the right power adapter for it. hehe

Tom