[Coco] Dungeons of Daggorath Program Manual

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Mon Nov 9 21:42:38 EST 2009

I was expecting something nice, but OH WOW!

It looks almost "print ready"! Like you could almost take it down to a
print shop and have them run it off with heavy stock, and have a "real"
manual in front of you!

It looks so good, it doesn't look like a scan at all!

Amazing work! It truly shows it as a "labor of love"; I am sorry you
weren't able to play the game as a kid, and that you can't find time
now. You owe it to yourself to try it out; consider taking the time as a
self-thank you for your efforts.

I assume you know about the porting project (to the PC)?:

	http://mspencer.net/daggorath/dodpcp.html

Don't look too deep at that page though, plenty of spoilers!

Thank you for this gift...

-- Andrew L. Ayers, Glendale, Arizona