[Coco] Dungeons of Daggorath Program Manual

J.P. Samson coco+list at jeanpaulsamson.com
Mon Nov 9 00:42:15 EST 2009

On Nov-8-09, at 5:00 PM, mike delyea wrote:
> That was THE best game for the coco!  A<space R>,  A<space R>,
> A<space R>, M, M, M, M, T<space>A.  I swear my heart was beating as
> fast the character's heart.

Thanks for everyone's gushing comments about the quality of the
manual.  I never owned DoD, being a kid at the time and having no
money to spend on Radio Shack's rather pricey Program Paks.  Anyways,
I stuck with the more kid friendly shoot-em-up games such as Time
Bandit or Zaxxon.

I know I tried a pirated copy of the game in its day, but without a
manual, good luck figuring anything out!  Now, in my adulthood, I was
able to buy a copy of the game off an auction site, but haven't the
time to get into playing it!  Oh, to be a kid again!

-- JP