[Coco] Dungeons of Daggorath Program Manual

J.P. Samson coco+list at jeanpaulsamson.com
Wed Nov 11 02:04:18 EST 2009

On Nov-9-09, at 7:42 PM, Andrew wrote:
> It looks almost "print ready"! Like you could almost take it down to
> a print shop and have them run it off with heavy stock, and have a
> "real" manual in front of you!
>
> It looks so good, it doesn't look like a scan at all!

The images are 300dpi (e.g. cover art).  The text is resolution-
independent (synthesized fonts created by Adobe Acrobat's ClearScan
technology).  So yeah, you could very well take it to the printers!

> I assume you know about the porting project (to the PC)?:
> 	http://mspencer.net/daggorath/dodpcp.html

There's more interesting reading here, including an interview with the
developer (who is apparently quite a bigwig now):

<http://iloveglory.freehostia.com/daggorath/index.html>

-- JP