[Coco] SWTPC runs S-BUG

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Sat Nov 7 21:23:12 EST 2009

I've got the S-BUG monitor running on the SWTPC I've been restoring.
It's not booting OS-9 yet, but progress is being made.

My next challenge is going to be getting enough working RAM in the
computer.  I have a 32K DRAM board, 3 8K SRAM boards, and a couple 2K
SRAM boards.  Only the 32K and 2 of the 8K boards seem to work at the
moment.  If I can get the other 8K board to work, and get them all
addressed sequentially and playing nicely together that will give me
56K, which should be enough to boot OS-9.  We'll see.

http://8littlebits.wordpress.com/category/swtpc/

JCE