[Coco] Dungeons of Daggorath Program Manual

J.P. Samson coco+list at jeanpaulsamson.com
Sat Nov 7 22:05:01 EST 2009

Since I seem to be into transitioning old CoCo manuals to digital
form, I thought I'd pass along my rendition of the manual for Dungeons
of Daggorath.  This one's a labor of love--I don't want to think about
how many days of scanning and image cleanup I undertook.  The
resulting PDF is bookmarked and searchable.  It even includes a linked
table of contents and a copy of the game itself in its attachments.

<https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B5WL6q8cbexONmI4MTlhOTAtMDFlMy00OWQyLTkzYzMtYjNhMjNjZjA5ZWVh&hl=en

-- JP