[Coco] Sculptor for OS9 Level II (6809) / Level 1 (68000)

Fred D. Provoncha fredprov5 at usfamily.net
Sun May 31 22:46:52 EDT 2009

> Message: 5
> Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 21:35:25 -0700
> From: Jim Cox <nutz4coco at gmail.com>
> Subject: [Coco] Sculptor for OS9 Level II (6809) / Level 1 (68000)
> To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco at maltedmedia.com>
>
> While going through my stuff I came across a software package called
> Sculptor.  The main components of the manual and all the software are still
> sealed.
>
> Sculptor was made in 1987 by Microprocessor Developments Limited in the UK.
>
> I don't know much else about the software, but it can be installed on the
> following OSs: MS DOS / PC DOS, OS9 Level II (6809), OS9 Level I (68000),
> Uniflex (6809), Uniflex (68000), Unix / Xenix, and Vax VMS.
>
> If anyone knows anything about this software and / or is interested in it
> the please contac me.
>
> Jim Cox
> http://miba51.blogspot.com/
> http://geekswhocare.blogspot.com/
> http://8-bit-retro-computing.blogspot.com/

Sculptor was distributed by Frank Hogg Laboratories. It's often considered the best database program available for the Coco3. Back in the day it was quite an expensive package, beyond my budget at the time. It's quite a rare item. I'd love to have a copy of it, but I've never been able to find one. Any chances that images of those disks and docs could be made and uploaded somewhere?

Fred Provoncha
Stansbury Park, UT

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! -- http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---