[Coco] Sculptor for OS9 Level II (6809) / Level 1 (68000)

Jim Cox nutz4coco at gmail.com
Sun May 31 14:25:04 EDT 2009

Once I get going again with the CoCo my focus will be on something other
than databases, so I would like to know if there is anyone out there in
CoColand interested in playing around with it?

This software is from one of the boxes of stuff that was given to me about 8
years ago, so it didn't cost me anything, and I would like to give it to
someone as a contribution to the community.

If you are serious about working with this, then drop me a note.  Maybe GCCC
might be interested in checking it out then auctioning it off at the next
Fest.

Jim Cox
http://miba51.blogspot.com/
http://geekswhocare.blogspot.com/