[Coco] Sculptor for OS9 Level II (6809) / Level 1 (68000)

Karl Sefcik cdiman7 at flash.net
Sun May 31 21:19:14 EDT 2009

Hi all,

    Seems there were 2 demos on Sculptor, maybe the same year. I
remember the NASA demo used it to compile the readings from launch
sensors on the Shuttle (this may have been with the old control room).
     Then there was a demo (I think it was the next day) from the
Cleveland Power Utility, how they can automatically read and compile the
power usage for their customers.

       Karl Sefcik