[Coco] ENOUGH ALREADY!!! (CoCo magazine scans)

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Fri May 22 12:30:13 EDT 2009

I would like to give a tip o' the hat, and a mighty big "THANK YOU!!!" to those doing the work...

It is a labor of love, and I, for one, REALLY appreciate it, as I lost my 'bows to a hurricane quite a while back...

Those bitching, well, talk about slapping the proverbial gift horse....

I myself downloaded them from excalibur1.net over a few-weeks-period, and burned them off to DVD.
Home bandwidth is cheap, DVD's are even cheaper.

I'll (mis)quote Jack Nicholson as Col. Jessup in 'A Few Good Men':
"...I'd prefer you just said 'Thank You' and went about your business.."

Tony