[Coco] ENOUGH ALREADY!!! (CoCo magazine scans)

richec rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Wed May 27 22:30:07 EDT 2009

> I'll (mis)quote Jack Nicholson as Col. Jessup in 'A Few Good Men':
> "...I'd prefer you just said 'Thank You' and went about your business.."

WOW! Great quote! I WILL have remember that one. And I did like that movie
very much, it was one of Tom Cruise's best, along with Top Gun.

I too want to give a heartfelt THANK YOU to all those who took precious time
out of their lives to scan those mags in using whatever method they
chose. "For what is life? is not a vapor that appears for a little time and
is gone?" Folks, after these two or three generations are gone, no one will
give a rat's behind about any of this stuff. So let's settle down and enjoy
what we have while we have it. That's my .02s worth. 8-)